Social Media Manager
BuyTheBear is looking for experienced social media managers to join our team to plan and produce content to distribute and analyze results.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate across departments to create a holistic, on-brand social program that engages audiences across our 3 primary audience segments: retail consumers, institutions (hedge funds, endowments, pension funds, family offices, and corporations), and builders in the crypto ecosystem.
- Articulate and communicate BuyTheBear's brand voice on the company's social media channels.
- Work closely with BuyTheBear's communications and marketing team to align the content calendar, as well as work closely with BuyTheBear's legal team to best navigate regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Develop creative social campaigns to educate and increase engagement with our clients, including working with influencers.
- Manage social channels around important product announcements and company issues.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team to create processes around customer service requests via social media.
- Create a social media policy that is maintained and communicated throughout the company.
What we look for in you
- Fluency with major social media platforms with an understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies.
- Ability to use analytical tools that track the success of campaigns and efforts and make recommendations based on quantitative analysis.
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills: clear, concise prose.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to spot trends on the fly and leverage insights to make sound recommendations.
- Ability to educate internal stakeholders on the strategy, outcomes, and processes in place.
- Strong planning, project execution, and analytical skills.
- Open-minded and eager to experiment with new tactics and platforms.
- A demonstrated ability to understand complex topics, along with the skills necessary to simplify and explain these topics for a broad audience.
- Strong organizational skills and able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of technology and/or financial ecosystems; knowledge of cryptocurrencies is a bonus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with a strong ability to reprioritize on an ongoing basis.
- Strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable.
- An interest in cryptocurrencies and the economic freedom they can offer. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world - and we want you to help us!
Nice to have
- 6-8 years of in-house work experience.
- An understanding of the regulatory, security, and technical landscapes that influence the state of cryptocurrency today (and tomorrow).
- Experience in a regulated environment as well as in financial technology, cryptocurrency, or traditional financial services.