Product Marketing Manager
BuyTheBear is looking for experienced product marketing managers to join our team to develop and execute BuyTheBear's marketing strategy across multiple BuyTheBear products.
What you'll be doing
- You will be the voice of the customer and the trusted advisor on how BuyTheBear's customers' current and future needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral.
- Execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to product launch and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events, and communications.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to launch new products.
- You'll be thinking big about the future of crypto and how to get people into the crypto economy faster.
- Measure and report the performance of product marketing initiatives.
What we look for in you
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience in Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management.
- Experience creating and implementing customer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors, and lifetime value.
- Proven track record of creating customer segment-oriented campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, deepen engagement and retention.
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between signal and noise and take data-driven actions.
- Exceptional ability to manage priorities and projects.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal and visual.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
- Self-initiative and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
Nice to have
- You have experience in cryptography and an understanding of the cryptocurrency market.
- Financial services experience is a plus.